Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Are you true?


It's like I'm avoiding you
No I am not
It is my heart
That don't want to talk
May be it's your words
That made everything worse...

Sun is dying now
The bloody sunset
in front of me
Slowly disappear behind the tree
I was sitting alone
Somewhere lost
It was when I realize my cost...

Now the moon has born
And stars twinkling along
Although it is a dusk 
But is a dawn for me
Cause it heal me up
As you could see
A lifeless statue
Starts to breathe
And when I woke up in the morning
I found you on your knees
Proposing me
With a red rose in your hands
Which was breathing too
Exactly same like my lungs...

Then I notice those thorn
That was made to hurt
Just like you
A bitter true
But I accept the rose
which signify love
With it's beautiful texture
It signifies both smile and tears
the perfect mixture...
                        

                          Pragati

TEARS

These TEARS are not just tears They are pain The pain that is pure The pain that is real The pain which is unsaid The pain which is breathle...