Monday, April 27, 2020

Buried feelings!


Earlier I wanna you in my life to stay
But now you have taught me how to betray...

You can't get that what I mean
Cause you are done now
And became mean...

You've used me for your lust
And now leave me alone and broke my trust...

You've gave me lots of love and that your caress
Made me unaware that you'll leave me in tears...

Yeah, it's true that I miss the way you kissed me
But it doesn't mean that I forget 'bout the way you ditch me

Now I just wanna take a long breath to relieve
But it doesn't mean that I want somebody else to believe...

Everybody believe that in my life there's nothing to be sorry
But nobody knows this is what the reality of my story...

                                        Pragati


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heart touching...

Anonymous said...

Thnxx

TEARS

These TEARS are not just tears They are pain The pain that is pure The pain that is real The pain which is unsaid The pain which is breathle...